Our vets provide 24-7 care for your equine friends. Maryborough Veterinary Practice provides:
- Routine health checks
- Routine dentistry and radiographs of your horse’s head
- More advanced dentistry including simple extractions
- Routine reproduction services including ultrasound
- Emergency consultations including colics, foalings
- Basic consultations including lameness examinations, eye issues and skin conditions
- Routine diagnostics including faecal egg counts, blood tests, endoscopy and ultrasound.
Maryborough Veterinary Practice can provide services on your property with our mobile crush, or at the clinic in our airconditioned stables.
Dr Liz Curnick is a Member of the Australian College of Veterinary Surgeons, having passed her examinations in Equine Medicine. Dr Liz also has a keen interest in equine dentistry and wants to help your horses live their longest and happiest lives possible.